[Amc-list] 63 Rambler Ambassador engine swap

[Amc-list] 63 Rambler Ambassador engine swap

Hi All
  I am in the process of picking up a 63 ambassador wagon. It has a 327 2bbl. 3 spd. manual combo. Would a 343 be a direct bolt in swap...Would it be worth it to do so.?  There is a rebuilt 343 on eBAY that I would consider buying if it is..Enclosed is a pic of the car....Thank you...eddie