[Amc-list] Rambler Classic is sold!!

I have found a new home for my 1966 Rambler Classic 2 Door. The new owner will be picking it up sometime tomorrow morning. It's hard to get rid of it but I haven't had time or money to do anything with it. The new owner wants to fix it up as a daily driver. I'm just glad it is going to a new home and not someone who is just going to cut it up for scrap.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA
oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>
1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon
1966 Rambler Classic 770 Two Door Hardtop (SOLD!)
1977 GMC Sierra 3/4 Ton Pickup (Pending sale)
1978 GMC 3+3 3/4 Ton Crew Cab (pending)
1984 AMC Eagle Limited Station Wagon
1986 AMC Eagle Station Wagon
1986 Jeep Comanche