Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

Re: [Amc-list] Show of hands / high performance aluminum radiator

And since AMC didn't exist until 54, those Nashes don't count (neither
do the carryover Hudsons, IMHO). I am, ipso facto, e pluribus unum,
ramalamadingdong, expiallidocious, RIGHT!

Keleigh