Re: [Amc-list] Radiators

The six and V-8 radiators for the 63-66 do interchange with no problem.
The V-8 radiators had a much larger tank than the six, IIRC. The core
support is identical on the 63-66 big cars, and is the same on the 64-69
American. I had a V-8 parts car, but compared the sheet metal in my
collision parts book also. Hmm.... maybe I need to look at that some
more! Might have some leads.

Unless restoring a car, the tank really doesn't matter. For a driver,
keeping it cool is the most important thing, naturally.