[Amc-list] FW: 61 Classic for sale (not mine)

[Amc-list] FW: 61 Classic for sale (not mine)

I'm posting the text from a discarded message. It was discarded because the list doesn't allow attachements. E-mail seller if you want pics. It IS a gorgeous 61 four door, silver, looks like relatively new paint and great chrome (from the photos).