[Amc-list] suspension improvments on 62 classic

[Amc-list] suspension improvments on 62 classic

does anyone know what swaybar might fit on my 62
classic? it has the holes in the lower control arms
for swaybar, and holes in the middle crossmemeber (im
assuming for the mount by the looks in the tsm). is
there any other model swaybar that might fit? like
frank has told me before, i am looking into getting
springs front and rear increased about 20% front, 10%
rear. that should help alot, but i also want swaybar
ATLEAST on the front. if there is one that i can fit
to the rear also that would be great. thanks for any
help

dave stohler
62 classic 2 door