Re: [Amc-list] WANTED ADS (condensed!)

" 1967 Marlin parts requested, I need a lh rear quarter extension and
" tailight.

can't help you there.  good luck!

" I also need a rh windbreaker glass

vent windows?  any '67-8 rebel or ambassador - and maybe other years -
should have these.  in fact, the 2dr doors are afaik all the same
except the '68 recessed door handles.

" and would consider front grill lights.

'67-8 ambassador sst also has these.

" Any info would be appreciated. Chris at javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx  in NM

the marlin is essentially in many ways a fastback ambo sst.  the
wheelcovers have 'm' instead of 'r' [or was it the amc logo?] and the
stainless trim has a red line instead of black...

you lucky guy!  i wish i still had my '67 marlin, but up here it
needed a lot more care than out there and i couldn't afford it.