[Amc-list] PRD ignition wires (lifetime warranty)

[Amc-list] PRD ignition wires (lifetime warranty)

I got PRD to start stocking AMC ignition wire sets, variety of colors,
fireproof wrap option and ends of your choice (stock/dui-hei etc) check
out the options.

EACH SET FEATURES:
1) Top quality silicone ignition wire wire/wound inner core. ( also
known as mag-wire ). 600 degree cable with 350 ohms per foot resistance.

2) OEM style spark plug tubes, distributor boots are heavy duty
3) Stainless steel snap-lock terminals.
4) Limited Lifetime Warranty
5) Available in an assortment of colors - not just colored sleeves.
6) All wire sets are 8mm unless otherwise noted.
http://www.prdonline.com
http://www.prdonline.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=472&osCsid
=d8d91ded05c1a2219230747f5bfd53cc

~J