[Amc-list] Updated- AMC-List Archive CD for 2007 is ready

[Amc-list] Updated- AMC-List Archive CD for 2007 is ready

Please see web page> http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/amc/index.htm  for
full details on the new version.

It is a full CD with nearly 12 years of AMC-List email documents and approx
2500 picture files and slideshows.  It is very fast with a new version of
search software and the data file is indexed with this version.  It will run
best if copied into it's own folder on your local hard disk and is best with
Windows XP version of Windows.  It will run from the CD disk but is best to
run from your hard disk which will save the CD files for a backup copy.

Please review the information on the above webpage and le me know if you
have further questions.

Thanks much.