[Amc-list] Interesting articles

My newspaper, the Montreal Gazette has a regular feature by a guy named Bill Vance, on different autos. Todays article was titled "AMC Marlin didn't swim ".
He also did one on the Rambler American recently.
Anyone interested in the articles should just Google the Montreal Gazette and search Bill Vance and the name of the car.
He gives background on what was happening at AMC during that era.
I found them interesting.
Don