[Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim

does anyone have the two pieces of plastic dash trim from a 67-69 American or Rouqe 440 car? I have some in my shed, but I can't get to it right now!
  I need the radio surround piece and the glovebox piece.
I don't car what condtion it is in as long as it is not broken. The studs can be there or gone. Paint/chrome, not an issue.
  I prefer to get somethign cosmetically challenged as I will be using a faux grantie finish on it and cutting the radio opeing to din sixe rectangle.
  I also don't want to spend a lot on this as I have it and can wait. I just thought if I could get some to work on I've got a better chance of actually finishing the dash! Instead of almost finishing it!
   I'm also looking for ideas on mounting my inidicator and warning lights? I've got a few ideas, but am not sure of which route to go. I need to mount a check engine, oil pressure, turns, and high beam lights. I've thought of Radio shack led lights as the have them in red and greens for a few bucks. But  they don't have them in the blue I'd like to use for high beam. A nice stand alone aluminum panel would benice, but I haven't found on yet.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net