Re: [Amc-list] what with the e-mails

" From: "Richard Estermyer" <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Checked my e-mails today and found a dozen or so in MY inbox.  Not like the
" regular but actual ask and then answers from members of the group.  Then a
" couple more tonight.
"
" I enjoy the list, but not especially like individual e-mails.
" Help!
" Richard

i prefer individual messages; easier to winnow the nuggets worth
saving, easier to reply - but like you, not in my inbox, so i created
a rule that automatically saves all amc-list emails to a separate
mail folder.  i handle a number of lists this way.

now if i could just get rid of the spam that leaks through...