From: Keleigh Hardie <keleigh3000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] what with the e-mails
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:27:01 -0700

Richard,

Yesterday Tom posted that a piece of hardware that houses the list died,
taking a lot of the settings with it. This reverted most or all to
individual mail. In my case, it also reverted to my old address. He
posted the web address to change it back:
http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/options/amc-list. You probably don't
know your password, just put your e-mail address in and press the remind
button, it'll e-mail it to you. Then, log in and change yourself back to
digest...

Keleigh

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us