[Amc-list] assorted Jeep and other stuff I'm assembling

[Amc-list] assorted Jeep and other stuff I'm assembling

Looking for an IH 727/D20 for parts (if my plan will work to make a LH drop
D20 with a Ford case that will clear the 727's linkages and go to an Eagle
axle)

Also looking for a 999 flexplate from a '99ish TJ with the tone ring (want
to see if the 727 converter I have will bolt up)

Again, if the rest will fit, I'll be looking for 2.77 gears sets for the 727
trans I just got (It's a 1 ton fixed yoke 2wd postal Jeep trans) if it isn't
already. (2.46 first gear sucks with a 6 cyl)

AMC Eagle I can get the front suspension and engine crossbar from.

Anyone know where to get custom drop upper control arms made up?

My new "Spirit of the Eagle" project is gonna be fun!