Re: [AMC-List] Windshield applications..

Re: [AMC-List] Windshield applications..

I read in an old Car life article, last night actually, that the
convertibles had a 1.5 inch lower windshield height.  At least that is
what the article said.  They also mentioned that there were subtle
changes in overall body dimesnions from 65 to 66 so I might not trust a
66 model year to fit.

Good luck
Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)