[AMC-List] Gauges pics

The following link will lead you to my main Photobucket album.
You can see some initial pics of my gauges install in the 69 American album.
It is snowing here and I couldn't get to the store to get some fleckstone granite paint so I'm stalled right now :[ At least it is going to work though!
  It's a major improvement over the original.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net