[AMC-List] The AMC 196/327 Engine book

Hey guys,  I found another book by Dick Datson I have in my collection of
AMC books (I like technical info books) and I have no need for it anymore.
it covers turbocharging these two engine groups
(`196-199-232-258-250-287-327-290-343-304-360-390-401).
It is paper-back  8-1/2 x 11 inches and typewritten (yes, a real typewriter)
by Dick Datson in 1994.
It goes into too many details on each engine and its particulars as to
capabilities to tubrocharging and "enhancing" the performance of each engine
type.

If anyone in this group would be interested in purchasing it from me, email
me directly at : jciampi@xxxxxxxx and we can arrive at a fair price.

I also have another copy of  Datson's 1993 book "The American Motors 6/V8
Performance Engine Book" which is paper-back, typewritten and is 8-1/2 x 11
inches. It is for sale also.

Jay Ciampi