Re: [AMC-List] Eagle or SX/4 wanted

A: Eagle wagon is good for towing, but I would swap out the rear diff to one from an XJ. It's no fun to have the hub shear off when you are towing a 5,000lb trailer!

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Eagle or SX/4 wanted
To: <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: usafcarpenoctum@xxxxxxxxx

WTB Badly: any AMC Eagle SX/4, Wagon, etc. Need to replace my 97
Dodge
Diesel with something that gets ok gas mileage and still be able
to tow my
trailer. I've always wanted one of these and it should fit my
needs
perfectly (and i get to add to my AMC collection at the same
time). Im
located in Niceville, FL (panhandle, FL) would like something
local, but i
can drive up to 400-500 miles if need be. I need something in
good running
shape, body doesnt need to be great however. Just need a
reliable vehicle.
Can pay cash or can trade (partial or full depending on
condition of car)
either a 70/71 383 Chrysler Bigblock motor with 727
tranny(complete) or a
'03 Honda XR650L (street legal dirtbike). Any help would be
apprieciated in
locating one of these in this area, thankyou.
usafcarpenoctum@xxxxxxxxx
===============================
anyone with anything for sale in that region give them a shout
above,
thanks. **Also you might want to look thru my AMCS FOR SALE file
on my
site,a s lots of vehicles for sale in there.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx