Re: [AMC-List] 66 classic wagon

Russ,

If it still has the plastic rear side covers (covers wheel house and
open space between load floor and window), those would be worth some
money to someone with a similar year wagon. Actually, anything behind
the rear doors on a wagon falls into the hard to find category.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH