From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nick ALFANO
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:31 PM
To: amc list
Subject: [AMC-List] Ignition Wires?

Mark,

The only real value in the date coded wires is seen from a concourse
correct restoration.  All the wires were date coded from the factory.
If you had a car that was built in the third quarter of 70, then  the
wires that came on the car from the factory would most likely have that
code printed on them.  Performance wise, there should be no difference
in them.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Perfomrance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 1