Re: [AMC-List] 390 Flywheel - Stick or Auto?

Re: [AMC-List] 390 Flywheel - Stick or Auto?

OK, thats good info but what if it is just the outer ring, I found some
of these in and not in boxes/pagkages and they just have the outer
ring, and the part numbers have fallen off. what would they be without
the center section. i can sure lift them with one finger. thanks.

On January 15, 2007 Widiker, John D wrote:

> can you lift it with 1 finger? If so it's an auto, if not it's a
manual.
> Here are links to examples:
>
> http://mkiiitech.com/forsale/gteflexplate.jpg <---- auto flywheel
> (flexplate) LIGHT
>
> http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/online/images/6375-1.jpg  <----
> manual flywheel HEAVY
>
> ~John

Frank
> Spadaro; George Koufas; George Matt; Hal Floyd; Hal Gunner; Harold
> Lengel; Ira Barrett; Jay Cannaday; Jay Ciampi; JD Bare; Jeff Puras;
Jim
> Boone; Joe DeSalvo; Joe Swick; John Garza; John Morris; Jonathan
> Williams; Dana/Kathy Peters; Lars Mende; Lee Fordham; Louie
Lanthrip;
> Mark Ledman; Mark Shuford; Michael Sanfilippo; Michael Watts; Mike
> Bisogno; Mike Martinoff; Mike Slabaugh; Mike Therber; Noel Dana;
Patty
> Snead; Paul Pittman; Paul Shuler; Pete Harrison; Ray Pinto; Rick
> Martines; Rick Pittman; Robert Grybosh; Roger Ward; Russ Talley;
Scott