[AMC-List] T5 Prices

If there's a craigslist "node" in your city, watch the
craigslist.com site when you are looking for anything
automotive.

I bought a 1986 Mustang T5 tranny last year for $250
off of the Bay Area craigslist.

There are often free Ramblers in this area advertised
on the site...at least 3 or 4 each year.  There is a
free 1985 Eagle wagon with newly rebuilt tranny not
installed in Santa Cruz right now, but I have no room.

A 1952 Hudson project coupe (desirable 2-door coupe)
recently was advertised for $900 and it sold in about
two days.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA