[AMC-List] The cherokee is off the list.

[AMC-List] The cherokee is off the list.

Well, I am not getting the Cherokee after all.

When I went to look at it on New Years eve the guy said he couldn't give me the title right then cause he had to dig it out but he would have it out by the time I was ready to move it. I asked him if he had a deadline in mind to have it out of his yard and he said "It's been here 2 or 3 years already, no reason to be in a hurry now". So I told him I had to work out a schedule with my dad and I would get back to him to work out a time "In the next couple of weeks". So I called him tonight and he told me he gave it to someone else.  I should have known something wasn't right when he told me he couldn't give the title yet after telling me he would have the title when I came by. Doesn't anybody keep their word anymore?

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA.
oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>
1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon
1966 Rambler Classic 770 Two Door Hardtop (For Sale)
1977 GMC Sierra 3/4 Ton Pickup (For Sale)
1984 AMC Eagle Limited Station Wagon
1986 AMC Eagle Station Wagon
1986 Jeep Comanche