From: A.F      schurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:05 AM
Subject: Brake light

Hello ,
        I have a SC/Rambler and the brake light is constantly on ( I know I could unplug it-or tape over the light) . Do you have or know where I could get a brake proportional valve or can they be opened and repaired. I recalled reading something about a repair kit. The brakes do feel a little biased to the front. Any help would be great. Keep up the humor, I had people at work crying over that Black beauty AMX partout on Ebay.
 Thanks Artie Foley