[AMC-List] 70 Javelin wanted

WANTED: Perhaps someone in the AMC hobby has a 1970 Javelin Project
languishing and needs to find a new home. I may just have that home. Must be
a V-8 1970 Javelin, 304 SST a plus. Manual Trns, twin grip are a plus but
not critical. I am willing to change this all over anyway. Interior must be
original and complete, black or red is a big plus. Solid floors, rockers and
trunk is a must, however a managable amount of natural unit body lightening
is acceptable, original white car a plus. Front sheet metal is not much
concern, going all fiberglass. Window glass must be all complete and
unbroken and NO air conditioning. My vision is to build a White/Red, red
stripe 304 SST with fun modifications. Car need not run or even be assembled
but must be towable. This is much to require but ask and ye shall find. Will
travel to pick up. John Kort 636 931 7432 kort_j@xxxxxxx
anyone with a 70 Javelin for sale give them a shout above, thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx