[AMC-List] Need Gremlin/Hornet dash speaker bracket

[AMC-List] Need Gremlin/Hornet dash speaker bracket

Folks,

I am installing an AM radio in my 77 Gremlin (same
dash since the early 70s I think).  The car apparently
never had a radio in it before although it is a
Gremlin X with PS and PB.  There was no evidence of an
antenna ever being mounted on the fender and the
windshield has no antenna wire.

I need the dash speaker bracket.  I will buy a new
speaker.  I assume a standard 6 x 9 speaker will fit,
but would like someone also to confirm the resistance
of the factory speaker. 8? 16?

Any help will be appreciated.   Happy New Year to all.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA