[AMC-List] Can anyone identify which pistons these are

[AMC-List] Can anyone identify which pistons these are

I can't quite figure out which pistons are in this 390 motor that  I am
buying with the SC/Rambler behind it. They are reported to be .040 over but
I have never seen this particular design.  Has anyone on the list seen this
setup before?

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h170/Donutblue/A%20theme%20SC%20Rambler/?action=view&current=DSCF0024.jpg

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h170/Donutblue/A%20theme%20SC%20Rambler/?action=view&current=DSCF0025.jpg

Regards,