Re: [AMC-List] Weird globules in gasoline

Re: [AMC-List] Weird globules in gasoline

Sounds like moisture/water problems to me.
You could have gotten bad gas or it could be coming from the tank itself.
Old fuel will do this type of thing also. Has the tank been dropped and cleaned out?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net