[AMC-List] electronic ignition for 196 ohv

[AMC-List] electronic ignition for 196 ohv

WOW!!  I would like to thank you all for your help on the dual carb project
I'm doing.  But another thing was suggested that I should do (before I get
too carried away with other performance mods) was put in an electronic
ignition system. Any ideas?    I can't thank you enough,
redamc1963@xxxxxxxxxxx