Re: [AMC-List] Mobil Economy Run - 1964

The procedures you guy's talked about in the 64 Mobile economy run
brought to mind somthing my father said many years ago. In 1947 him and
a friend bought a book on how to get 30 or 40 miles to the gallon. I
can't remember if it was 30 or 40 since this conversation with me him
and his friend and me was back in the early 60's.
"Doc"