Re: [AMC-List] Was E-Stick, Now Drivers

The clutch flights pop up on eBay from time to time. Fairly regularly actually. I think the pressure came up as you released the clutch. I know a few people built street cars with them, but I don't think the life span was long due to the wear and tear. All the slippage and shock absorption of the converter is gone. Must be brutal on internals. Even the late model cars unlock the converter when shifting, at least all the ones I've driven seem to.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net