Re: [AMC-List] Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467

Re: [AMC-List] Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467

I wouldn't bet on it, Notice how pretty the "rebuilt" engine is!
Could be though. Shame, too, texas car, could be a nice solid body, but I for one would prefer to have found it before it had 100's of hours of restoration done!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net