[AMC-List] French Headlights

This may be somewhat off the theme but my computerless brother is
workiing on the granddaddy of AMC, a 49 Hudson coupe. He has now
installed the Hemi and the wiring but wants to french the headlights
and can't use the original headlight rims from the Hudson as they are
pot metal. I;ve learned the some customizers have used the 52/53 Ford
hieadlight rims, but so far he can't find any. Does anyone on this list
jave a set of these rims ?  Or.....can you suggest an alternate rim ??

Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, CA
76 Pacer Standard