[AMC-List] Eagle Kammback Ltd. ?

  My Kammback came as a DL -

  I have never seen or heard of a Kammback Ltd.
 - but since the Eagle line carried the Ltd. package -
has anyone ever heard or seen one ?

  Did the Spirit line come with an Ltd. package ?

  Did the SX / 4 Ltd. have the wood grain panels
on the doors - or is that only seen in the 2dr. -
4dr. - Wagon Ltd. 'Senior' vehicles ?

  [ yes, thinking of adding the wood grained door
panels and power windows at the moment -
part of my 'Winter AMC  'Phunk' mulling yearly process..... ]

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"