[AMC-List] VAM Rally GT pix

Now, why do you suppose VAM could come up with such a nice looking
seat
and we got stuck with almost flat buckets???!!!! -- Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net Morgantown, WV

<>

I totally agree - they look like something in the new GTO - only
a quarter century before their release !

But the Door Panel Chrome is as lame as it gets !

{ those injectors arrived Mark - look pretty good ! - installing
this coming weekend }

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"