Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:18:17 +0000
From: "johnny kazek" <johnnykazek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] 1975 -6 Hornet/Gremlin MC Specs

   Wondering if anyone who has this type of Master Cylinder might be able
   to tell me the size tubing out of the reservoirs.   I'm converting to
   this MC on my 60 Rambler Wagon (from single reservoir), part won't be
   here for a week, so I'm trying to get the lines run and in place so I
   can drop it in.

   Thanks for your help-   Johnny

--
Frank Swygert