Re: [AMC-List] Fuel Injecting the big Dogs

Re: [AMC-List] Fuel Injecting the big Dogs

" From: "Widiker, John D" <john.widiker@xxxxxxx>
"
" Sorry that was just a shock, I'm assuming you wouldn't have posted that
" if it weren't LOL.
"
" I used a ready made one for the 4.3 that was for a Chevy 350, figured I
" was out of luck for one for amc v-8s and it didn't occur to me that the
" 4.0 would be the same. That's going to save me a bit of work. Do you
" know if they used a cam position sensor in the end of that 4.0
" distributorless system?

my bad!  i didn't catch [or recall] that you were working on a -v8-...
i don't think it'll work for you.  it does have a cps though.

i wonder if you could use a ford cps in a duraspark body?  that might
depend on how much ford changed their dist through the '80s.