Re: [AMC-List] Cover for AMC-15

If I don't change mine out this winter, I'll have to investigate getting one for my 69.
I cleaned and painted mine but it is all dinged on the bottom edge from floor jacks. I can't get the stupid thing to stop seeping fluid! I went so far as to not use a gasket, jacked the rear up as far as it would go RTV'd the cover and left it sit for two days before filling it and it still seeps!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net