Re: [AMC-List] Cover for AMC-15

I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions on this.  I found a
cover from a Dana 35 on a Cherokee at the local Pick-N-Pull.  Perfect fit on
my AMC-15.  No leaks.

The one from the Dana 35 is about twice as heavy as my original.  It looks
like they completely redesigned it.  The fill plug is not threaded either.
It has a rubber stopper type plug that just pushes in.

Todd