[AMC-List] 77 AMX console wanted & parted out 78/79? AMX

[AMC-List] 77 AMX console wanted & parted out 78/79? AMX

WANTED Black Console for 77 AMX Hornet. This is a Short console that Fits
between the Seats.FOR SALE: I just Stripped a 79 AMX Concord V-8 car. I have
a V-8 crossmember, motor mounts, Power Disc Brakes, Rally Guages with Wiring
harness, complete V-8 Rear end (OPEN) with Sway bar AND ALL MOUNTING
HARDWARE , will sell all or part. I am located in Kentucky. Make OFFER.
Thanks Ray rmafield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Phone 270 276 9915 Thank You Eddie for
the space
anyone with a black console for sale or wanting parts off the AMX give them
a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825