[AMC-List] Legendary update/new product possibility

[AMC-List] Legendary update/new product possibility

I have had quite a few people ask me to get Legendary to make the matching
rear panels to go with the front door panels on 70 Javelins. I met with
Legendary, gave them a few examples, and have convinced them to produce the
rear panel. Here is the kicker. We need to get 10 people to purchase front
and rear panels in order for production to begin. The cost will be $410 plus
shipping (all colors except NOS brown) for both front and rear panels. For
those of you who have told me that they will buy new door panels if they
could get a matching rear panel here is your chance. Once ten orders are
placed we are looking at two - three months (per legendary) for completion.
Please contact me if your interested. Payment would be required up front.
Jave Man bbo70amx@xxxxxxxxxxx 316-304-7401
anyone wishing to get on board give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx