Re: [AMC-List] header help

    Use red silicone without any gaskets. I have always filed the mating
surface of the flange just to make sure it is flat. Clean the surfaces, put
on the silicone, and bolt them up. I've done this with headers, manifolds,
turbos (very careful with the qty). I've showed and told numberous people
about this and no one has had a leak afterwords. Now if your head mating
surface is really warped I might try the silicone on both sides of your
header gaskets.

Andy