From: Mad57chevy@xxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: amc parts

hi eddie,im mike from new jersey, i just bought a 76 pacer dl model, im
looking
for the drivers side rear, axel, hub, backing plate. as mine are bent
and
broken  from the previous owner. i located a nos axel from ebay, not
sure if it
will fit my ratio but i bought it just in case you dont see many of
those
floating around, now the chiltons says that i can not replace a new axel
on a
used hub it will damage the teeth, not sure myself.plus mine ar bent any
way .
sorry to ramble  any idea where i can find these either new or used
thanks mike
609-276-0685 verizon cell.