Re: [AMC-List] Blasphemy

Another one of easy to find engineS I would consider in the dare to be different category would be the 4.7 Used in many late model Dodge products.
Good strong running motors you can pick up cheap. Plus overhead cams and you can even use the 287 fender badges :]
  My DakotaQuad cab 4X4 knocks down a solid 18-19mpg and runs excellent. In a car body it would make a nice all around runner.
   Not something I would ever do, but I'd like to see one done!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net