Re: [AMC-List] American rear end?

It's the 8.5 inch 10 bolt.
The 3.42 is a common ratio, but not in a 2 wheel drive S10 housing setup and ready to go. The common S10 10 bolt is 7.6" ring not the 8.5" The 8.5" 10 bolts only went in some of the V-6 5 speed or the ZR2 models. The ZR2 rear axle is about 65" wide though compared to 54" for the 2 wheel drive rear ends.
 I think I'm going to pass on it. I've got too much stuff gathering dust already.
I've not got a clue when I will actually feel up to working on the thing either.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net