[AMC-List] more miniature dealerships & factories

[AMC-List] more miniature dealerships & factories

Several more miniature AMC Dealerships and Factories; these will be going on
ebay at no reserve this Tuesday. I believe I mentioned several already, but
here are several that were not mentioned with the links. There are more
photos of each on my site of which the main link is down below.
Stakes Conoco
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/stakes_conoco2.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/stakes_conoco6.jpg

Andy's Drive Inn
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/andys1.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/andys2.jpg

Texas Takeover
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amc_shell1.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amc_shell2.jpg

Kenosha factory
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/kenosha1.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/kenosha10.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/kenosha17.jpg

All 9 of them shoved together! I will probably have to take a few different
photos anglewise of this however:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/kenosha19.jpg

and of course the cars (not all could fit in this photo) for this small city
of factories, cruise nights and dealerships:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amc_toys_dships.jpg

Each one has a story behind it, some short, some long. Just like each real
place did you know. This is the main file.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amc_miniature_dealership.htm
It has been fun, especially seeing the enthusiasm my two small boys have had
with this project. I'm not sure they want me to sell them but who knows,
maybe build others later down the road. I almost forgot what glue smells
like since the 1970s!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825