[AMC-List] CRUSHER ALERT 67 Rebel wagon

Hi All! While blowing an afternoon off at a u-pull it yard here in
Albuquerque I came across a 67 Rambler Rebel wagon. Now, the car has some
damage on the passenger side, but it has a lovely rust free tailgate and
drivers side sheetmetal, including the rear quarter. Looks like someone beat
me to the interior, as that was picked over, but it looked like the car was
never abused. If anyone would like me to check on it, send me an email, as I
end up out and about frequently. I can get a price on it and shipping. Even
though I mostly am a F**d guy, I felt this was too good to waste on the
crusher. Bill Karpee bigmercs@xxxxxxxxxxx
anyone needing Rebel parts give Bill a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx