[AMC-List] 401 crank wanted/Australia

Wanted 1972 up AMC 401 crank and Torque Command 727 - to suit AMC. Have had
success on here from someone sending me a link to an excellent condition 70
ram air hood complete with all the ram air components - this has arrived in
Oz now and cant wait to open it. Am hoping to also have similar success with
the crank and TF727. Any replies or leads are always greatly appreciated.
Serious buyer. Cheers guys. Graeme Barkla graeme.barkla@xxxxxxxxxx
anyone that might be able to help Graeme give him a email above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx