[AMC-List] Out of the Country

I will be out of the country for a week starting
tomorrow.  My cell phone does not work in Germany and
most likely won't get to the list much either so
please copy me on any posts that are directed towards
me.  Also, if you try to call, leave a message or call
back after Dec 2.  I will return messages/e-mails
after I return.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends