Re: [AMC-List] Trans for 72 232 six

" From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" One from a 360 or 304 V8 pre '72 should work.

i pointed out all he needs is the converter housing and flexplate from
a 2bbl 290/304 aluminum warner [bw40?].  the flexplate needs to be
rebalanced, but you're going the easy way from unbalanced to neutral.

the '72 mill would then bolt up to his present tranny.

" From: "L. D. Lyons" <ldlyons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I am buying 232 engine out of 72 Gremlin to put in my 64
" American, I will be needing an Automatic trans in good condition
" for this 232 engine. can anyone help me.